Last updated on July 4th, 2023 at 08:59 am
Dubai, the city of gold and dreams, is a place that inspires awe and wonder. It’s a city that never ceases to amaze visitors with its stunning architecture, breathtaking landscapes, and extravagant lifestyle.
Whether you’re a traveler or a resident, Dubai offers endless opportunities for capturing beautiful moments and memories. That’s why in this blog post, we’ve compiled some of the best Dubai quotes and captions to help you express your love for this amazing city.
From inspirational quotes to funny captions for your Instagram post, we’ve got you covered. So, sit back, relax, and let’s explore the beauty of Dubai through words.
101 Inspiring Quotes About Dubai for Your Perfect Instagram Post
Best Dubai Instagram Captions
1. “I fell in love. His name is Dubai.”
2. “Happiness is…. holding tickets that say Dubai!”
3. “Somewhere between living and dreaming, there’s Dubai.”
4. “Follow your heart, even if it takes you all the way to Dubai.”
5. “If you want to fall in love with Dubai, you just have to come here once.
6. “When in Dubai, the most important thing is to concentrate on your sense of luxury. Everything else will fall into place.”
7. “Sometimes, you need to stop and smell the roses. And sometimes, you just need to sit in a luxurious car and roll around Dubai for the day.”
8. “Behold the red and gold of the sunset. This is Dubai at its most picturesque, when the sun leaves a shimmering blaze of dusk on sails as buildings, boats and bridges twinkle in the distance all around.”
9. “Dubai is like a rose in the desert.”
10. “I came, I saw, I fell in love with Dubai.”
Short quotes about Dubai
11. D is for Dubai.
12. Dubai Blue Sky.
13. Bye-bye, I am going to Dubai.
14. Goodbye, Dubai.
15. Ridin’ these dunes.
16. Time To Say Dubai.
17. Dubai is my therapy.
18. Dubai is calling my name!
19. Feeling fine in Dubai
20. A jewel in the desert
21. Life is better in Dubai
22. I need vitamin D – Dubai.
23. Dubai is always a good idea.
24. I need some Dubai time.
Inspirational Dubai caption and quotes
25. “Dubai, the only place where the sky is not the limit.”
26. “Money can’t buy happiness. Habibi, come to Dubai.”
27. “Nothing tastes as sweet as a Dubai sunset.”
28. “I can finally tick Dubai off my bucket list.”
29. “There’s no problem that Dubai can’t solve.”
30. “You can leave Dubai, but it will never leave you.”
31. “Dubai, thank you for making me feel so alive.”
32. “Discover this emirate and its dazzling treasures.”
33. “Hello Dubai, your lights are fireflies in my heart.”
34. “Money can’t buy happiness but it can buy a ticket to Dubai.”
Best quotes about Dubai
35. “Dubai is a vibrant city: Big cars, big buildings… It reminds me of my home town, Hong Kong. People are always on the move here, and there’s a lot going on. There is some wonderful architecture and some not-so-wonderful.” – John Rocha
36. “Dubai was founded on trade, not oil.” – Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum
37. “The cool parts – the parts that have won Dubai its reputation as ‘the Vegas of the Middle East’ or ‘the Venice of the Middle East’ or ‘the Disney World of the Middle East, if Disney World were the size of San Francisco and out in a desert’ – have been built in the last ten years.” – George Saunders
38. “I want Dubai to be a place where everybody from all over the world meets each other.” – Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
39. “Those who neglect the new will remain at the back of the line; those who wait for luck to make things happen will be disappointed.” – Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
40. “One of the main characteristics that differentiates Dubai from other commercial centers is its openness to innovation and the freedoms it grants people and institutions to operate.” – Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair
41. “We are living proof that when human beings have the courage and commitment to transform a dream into reality, there is nothing that can stop them. Dubai is a living example of that.” – Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
42. “Most people talk; we do things. They plan; we achieve. They hesitate; we move ahead. We are living proof that when human beings have the courage and commitment to transform a dream into reality, there is nothing that can stop them.” – Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
43. “Once the sand of Dubai has settled on your shoulders you can never shake it off!” – Tam Khan
44. “Dubai, with all of its glitz and glamour rose in the heart of the desert.” – Soroosh Shahrivar
45. “People often refer to Dubai as the Hong Kong of the Gulf, but it’s really more like Vegas.” – Tucker Carlson
46. “I like Dubai because of the sheer scale on which the city is built. It is completely futuristic but with a warm, old-world ethos.” – Prabhas
47. “I wanna move to Dubai, so I don’t never have to kick it with none of you guys.”- Drake
48. “I love living in London but I would like to buy a place in Dubai and spend a few months of the year out there.”- Kevin Pietersen
49. “Going through different places, I stopped through Dubai and stayed there overnight. There I had an ultra-culture shock.”- Tequan Richmond
50. “If you’re successful, it’s important to enjoy it! I love shopping for clothes, branded clothes. I love shopping in England, Dubai. I like to travel whenever I can.”- Suresh Raina
51. “Dubai, I think is a big bore – a city deliberately built to appeal to tourism, and only built for that purpose, and not possessing a valid culture or history of its own.”- Arthur Frommer
52. “One of the main characteristics that differentiates Dubai from other commercial centers is its openness to innovation and the freedoms it grants people and institutions to operate.”- Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair
53. “There is no Dubai and Abu Dhabi; we are one. Whoever doesn’t understand this should do their homework before they start talking. We will be there for each other when we need it.”- Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Short Dubai Quotes
54. “I want to go to – what’s that hot country with a lot of money? – Dubai.”- Grandmaster Flash
55. “There is so much to discover in Dubai.” – Mo Farah
56. “Going to Dubai represents a different way of life.” – Fabio Cannavaro
57. “We in the UAE have no such word as ‘impossible.” – Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
58. “Dubai’s a pretty powerful place.” – Solange Knowles
59. “You name it. Dubai has it or if it doesn’t have it, it’s building it.” – Jessu Gorge
60. “Dubai will never settle for anything less than first place.” – Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
61. “The desert tells a different story, every time one ventures into it.” – Robert Edison Fulton Jr.
62. “Sunshine all the time makes a desert.” – Arab Proverb
63. “Dubai was founded on trade, not oil.”- Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Jokes about Dubai for your Instagram captions
66. What does a camel use to hide itself? Camelflauge.
67. What is a desert nomad’s favorite cheese? Camelbert.
68. Why can’t you shop in the UAE? There is nothing Dubai.
69. What did the camel say to the Oasis? I’ll never desert you.
70. People in Dubai don’t like the Flintstones. But people in Abu Dhabi do!
71. Antique shop owners in the Middle East have one rule. You break, Dubai.
72. Why can’t you starve in the desert? – Because of all the sand which is there.
73. “What happens when you burn down a skyscraper? You may have Dubai them a new one.”
74. I have a friend who went to Dubai for vacation. I asked him … Dubai anything?
75. I had to return those books on Middle Eastern agricultural products. They were past the Dubai dates
76. What size lumber is used to build homes in Dubai? Dubai fours
77. Dubai, I would never desert you
78. Dubai, been there, dune that
79. Dubai: serving you just deserts
80. Arab-er not leave Dubai just yet
81. I love the desert…even though it gives me the hump sometimes
Dubai Desert Captions
82. Desert hair, don’t care
83. Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are through the desert.
84. We were like wanderers in a desert, blessed with a rare downpour.
85. The desert has its holiness of silence.
86. She is a desert. And he is the single drop of water.
87. Life is like a desert. You only regret the oasis you let pass.
88. Cactus, sunshine, and desert life.
89. Love me or hate me, the desert seems to say, this is what I am and this is what I shall remain.
90. The desert is so vast that no one can know it all.
91. Somehow, the stars are just better out here.
Captions about Burj Khalifa
92. “New Year, Same Burj.”
93. “Meet me at the Burj Khalifa.”
94. “Breathtaking views from the world’s tallest building.”
95. “Live your best life at Burj Khalifa.”
96. “London has Buckingham Palace. Dubai has the Burj Khalifa.”
97. “The Burj Khalifa truly scrapes the skies.”
98. “Tonight the world becomes smaller.. #BurjKhalifa”
99. “Majestic and mighty, we rise. Get a closer look at the world’s tallest skyscraper, Burj Khalifa.”
100. “As the sun sets, the lights of Burj Khalifa illuminate Dubai.”
101. “Beyond the clouds, the world’s tallest tower inspires guests to dream bigger and reach higher.”
You might also enjoy: